12.28.2008

2009.. The ReBirth

Soo.. It's almost 2009 and I've been evolving. I've expanded my business swag. R2 Music Group LLC is definitely getting off the ground major in 2009. I'm watching one of my close friends, comrades, and artists reach his goals and realizing the action I need to take to reach mine, as well as seeing that I need and want to open up this whole College Boy thang to tha rest of tha world, and with that being said, I'm currently in tha process of inviting more writers and making this thang more social. Not only that, but we'll also be putting up exclusives from artists you may have heard of and some we'd like for you to get to know (or get to know better in my personal case). Nonetheless, stay tuned to tha spot. We gon be tryna brang somethin new different and entertaining. Until then..

Holla at a Scholar!

-Fresh

No comments: