Whats Good Blogworld,
I haven't written here in a good minute (for real) so when I logged on I realized I had to make a huge announcement in case yall didn't know about this. My homeboy Nick Pratt is opening for Wale....featuring UCB.....and Colin Monroe..Commonwealth Family is also opening (shoutout to GR, Mos, Ri Double, and of Course Young Roscoe). Anyway, this is a big deal to me as a DMV native which Wale reps so well. If you have never seen a gogo band perform live you need to go to this show! If you have never seen Nick Pratt live you need to go to this show! If you have nothing to do you need to go to this show! You have no excuses because its going to be hot...point blank...If you haven't listened to Nick's mixtape yet,Parties and Bullshit, you should check that out too!
Mixtape submission from my sandz at Cornell. The only thing I gotta say about Ivy League Nupes that spit is, Naledge. No more words. check it out for free download at DatPiff
anywho - i'm in the effin library WORKING. i'm killing myself, all in the name of rent money - that i don't even have to pay now because i have a subletter because i'm going to PERU! chyeaaa =)
i have heard that i may be the tallest person down there, but i'm still rocking my 3&4inch pumps, because that's what i do! i'm actually pretty hype about this trip. i'll be taking classes and all that jazz, but i won't be in pgh and i won't be in the states! and i'm going to the amazon on some jungle safari shizza. lol
my blog is better than yours: justvibewithme.blogspot.com
Check out some shit from my cousin. Well he ain't spittin on this, but he's a beast when he does spit and he fuks wit the CollegeBoyMovement. Get wit tha squad or get lost. N we got the mixtape bak...
So like the rest of the free world, I have grown mildly attached to this Twitter site. Twitter, which is nothin more than a constant status update, got tha i-net goin crazy right now. What I'm unsure of tho is whether or not Twitter is poppin like it is because it's genuinely that dope or if its just a fad. Either way its starting to consume people's lives.. I will never understand why people would "tweet" me rather than text me.. You have my phone number.. And you jus "tweeted" me from ya mobile device.. Was it easier than texting? Now its a day later and I'm just now getting your message b/c you wanted to be trendy. Stupid.
I really wanna be famous. Not even that I think, I jus wanna make my livin by livin my dream. So I guess some amounts of fame would be required by necessity. Fuck BET and MTV. I wanna be on tha road, travellin tha country makin and performin fa real people who feel real music. I wanna travel from campus to campus connectin wit other students about tha shit we livin. Maybe one day..
I do wanna get this reality tv show poppin too. Just fyi. Because my roommates are pretty fuckin funny if I should say so myself.
P.S. I think the mixtape gon be done this weekend.. I got my fangaz crossed.
Barry B the Youngest in Charge
-P.S Shout to the U of Pitt in tha Tourney bet Yall Cant Win It All LOL
Barry B the Youngest in Charge
P.S. The mixtape is on tha way.. DJ Reflection doin his thang right now so be ready!
P.P.S. Annnndd we may be havin a listenin/release party soo stay posted!
Back to reality, I'm bak in the great, often hated on, state of New Jersey. This trip is gonna be relatively trouble free, mmaybe kuz I jus got here yesterday and I'm leaving in a few hours. On the ride home from forty deuce yesterday I learned some great shit, one of my best friends stopped Bangin. Y'all readin this are prolly college kids livin in a bubble, but shit kan get real out here, or anywhere. But, although he gonna be facin a lil heat 4 it n whatnot, niggaz ain't tryna go 2 war over 1 lost member, and trust me, niggaz kan make it a war. Anywhooooo, 2morro I'm off to Phoenix, warm weather, outdoor bball courts, and hopefully a tat 4 me depending on how much it is. I'm excited, goin 2 da desert, tryna see some cacti n shitttt. I'll be hittin y'all wit updates n shitt 1nce I'm there.
Twitter me babbbbbyyyyy: BarryB7. N I'm out
Barry B The Youngest in Charge
So I got home today, mind you its like 3am and its some random chick sittin on tha steps to tha unoccupied crib next door. So me being tha nice guy dat I am, asked lil mama if errythang was straight and she was like yeah, but as I was goin in tha crib she asked if she could come sit inside and I told her yeah. So she came in wit this big ass diaper bag lookin thang full of her shit and she proceeded to tell me bout dis big ass fight dat her and her boyfriend just got in, and me, being generally unamused, began to text errybody bout dis random ass chick i had sittin on my couch and my ADP pointed out to me that my story sounded like tha beginning of a bad horror flick and at that point I was confused as to why I would let dis broad in tha crib.. Too late. She finally left, but as I think back on her story, she was talkin bout her man aint shit and I wondered, if a nigga/chick aint got nothin spectacular goin for them, what keeps you around? It's gotta be somethin right? She said there was nothin worth holdin on to with this dude. Not even the sex. That's stupid to me, but jus somethin for yall to think about while choosin future partners. Make sure that if anything, they at least know how to put it down in tha room. Otherwise, what good are they? Exactly.
In Barry B's quest to make me famous so we can get paid, tonight I believe I'll find out whether or not I'm going to be opening up for N.E.R.D. March 28th, so pray for me, b/c I need it. This might be the show that opens up some doors for ya boy. Between, that, this mixtape, Bone's recent success (my potna hit me up at 3 in da mornin to tell me how big his song is gettin.. POW), and Beewirks doin tracks fa all these major artists (Slum Village, Chaundon, and Stat Quo jus to name a few) it looks like the Movement is about to be ON.
Now.. if only this biweekly meeting could happen so I can either go home and go to sleep or go do some music!!!! Sheesh..
O yeaa, let me do wut I promised
http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/up0v48
Go Check Me Owt<-(Slugg) at myspace.com/swaggaking1 an hola at me on facebook under the alias of Harris Smith on the Prairie View A&M University Network and The D/FW network
"College Boy Movement South MuthaFucker People Know US"
..and I'm gone.
..AND I'M GONE!!!!
-Fresh Q.K.A. GLADIATOR
Paper.. Something that I don't have, and something that I need to work on. My fuckin prophyte, LBs, and a K (or Pinky for some of yall non-southerners) are chillin in my room.. And I have 5 pages to write by Monday at 4:45pm. I opted out of going out and being in this Wiz Khalifa video shoot at tha club so I could work on a paper. Yet, I'm sitting here with no pages read and no pages written. What the fuck? I hate school.
I'm at my prophyte crib right now. He's drunk playin xbox and i jus spent the whole day not filming like I was posed to. People just not comin through like dey say dey goin to. I'm really tired of this shit
I'm gettin ready for tha longest week ever. Two papers, an exam and the hopshow. In the words of myself, "fuck these midterms, midterms." I just wanna grow up to be a famous rapper.
Speaking of which, the mixtape is coming. Soon. Hopefully. I'm just waitin on artwork and tryna find a DJ to host it, so if you know anybody that'll do it for a reasonable, free price, let me know.
Man fuck the stepshow.
This discussion led us to talking about make up. Make up ain't bad, but all dat make up every day? You are lying about what you look like constantly, to the point where you may even forget. Lies women tell, and y'all say niggaz are bad. At least you know what I look like. And that's all 4 now. Random confusion of the mind of Barry B. May have a part 2 komin soon.
god wit this shit, jesus put me on the pay roll...
So, I'm sitting in class as my lil virtual rat trains himself, and I'm thinking to myself, "How can I be as cool as my roomates?" And there's no way possible, I mean, yall hear Nick P on the tracks, and read G Curts poetry n advice for females. These niggaz r 2 cool. So I decided I wud jus get in where I fit in. I'm pretty excited for this new spring Play cloths drop tomorrow, minus the fact that I have no breadddddd. R2, where them checks attttt? That cardigan looks soooo hard, prolly wont be in Pgh, but fuk it I need it. I need a girl who will sponsor me n buy me nice DKNY cardigans, wait we're talkin about Play cloths. On dat note shout out 2 G lol. I feel like I should work on my mixtape, Its gonna be about gettin fresh n thats pretty much it. It's gonna be on leak jones n then imma get signed n go platinum... And 50 won't diss me I'll get Chris Brown 2 beat up his baby momzzzz
Sidenote, I'm editing my lil sister's paper,,, and I dont even kno what Its tryna say, I'm super confuseddddd. N yo, yall niggaz got homework. I got 75 profile views n I jus wanna kno who reads this shit lol, so hollllla at me n let me kno b4 I go into self prescribed solitary confinement
In no particular order, here's what I came up with. I figured we could all use a little bit of help or refreshing of the memory sometimes. If you think you don't need any, foolish you and don't read it...
1. Keep bringing up past relationships to a minimum. No guy wants to hear about you with your past man and feel like he is still competing with him. That causes him to wonder if he doesn't keep your attention enough and is anything he doing brand new? (A little Drake for ya)
2. Please! And I repeat PLEASE! Tell your friends when they are looking a mess. If their outfit does not look good, you need to tell them that. If you think they look funny, what do you think a guy is going to think? For first dates, don't do too much. Keep it simple with a couple accessories and light on the makeup. Bring your personality because that is what he wants to get to know, not how much cubic zirconia and plastic you can manage to go with your outfit.
3. DO NOT think you can go and change a man. If you have a boy then that is another story. But a man, being the stubborn creatures that we are, becomes stuck in our ways once we get to a certain point. HE and only HE can decide if he wants to make a change and he'll let you know that. If not, move on to the next my good sister.
4. UNDERSTAND that he leads a life too. So this means if he doesn't answer a call or text, it may be because he's busy. Just because he does not answer you right away is not reason to start getting suspicious, unless you start to see a habit developing.
5. When you know that you did something wrong (even though women are always right) just ADMIT it. It will make the man happy and make you seem like a better person for being able to admit that you were wrong and MOVE ON.
6. Speaking of moving on, once you say that you forgive a man about something. It's OVER! That means do not bring it up everytime something happens that may not even be related to that situation. Now I'm not telling you to forget it, you should remember and take note but DO NOT bring it up!
7. I thought this was evident but apparently it's not... SHAVE!!! I am sorry, but there is nothing attractive about a peach fuzz on your upper lip. And girls, I know we not the only one to see this so say something to your girl because we find it very hard, nearly impossible to address your mustache without being rude, for real though!
8. Don't be so selfish all the time. Do what he likes to do sometimes. If he wants to sit and play video games, try and play with him. He could care less how good you are, but the fact that you are trying to do something to entertain him means more than you think. Be playful, sing, act goofy. He wants to know the real you and the fun you, not some front you try to put on because you're trying to be cool and impress him.
9. A man can take only but so much teasing before he needs some Pleasing! Don't get me wrong, engage in foreplay but too much just makes a man restless and maybe even annoyed. And when pleasing him, switch it up. Try new things! It should not be routine like your walk through the mall. Though it may feel good, it gets BORINGGG!
10. Better Communication!!! STOP saying, "o.. Nothin" when a guy asks you what's wrong. That is one of the most annoying things ever. Granted, it may be nothing wrong with you, women know how much some men are oblivious to how a woman is feeling so if he does think something is wrong, chances are, THERE IS! And communication doesn’t stop there. It also goes for the bedroom. Tell him what you like. Tell him where to touch if he’s not touching there. But say it in a seductive way, not belittling or demanding (unless yall are into that kind of stuff).
Bonus*** This may seem stereotypical but not meaning to at all, so don’t judge til the end but COOK!!! There are very few things a man appreciates more than a home cooked meal. It may remind them of their mother and not that he will see you as his mother but there are also few connections that a man has stronger than the one between him and his mother. It shows that you care and want to make sure he’s feeling good. Even if you can’t cook, TRY! I promise he’ll appreciate the effort more than anything else!!!
Yoooooo, wutz poppin. So whatz been goin onn, well Gary finally blogged and misspelled his title, fuk it he's a poet. Nick P is still the man, and the pic showsssss it. STEELERS are in the ship, boutta krush these birds on Sunday, hopefully. Fab5 is the best, other ppl can get paid off our work, has to be good for them...Nick Pratt is still the best rapper alive,,, Gary is now a distant second lol. Nigga got in the booth and had enough bars to lock up several states. Sidenote, I jus shot over an email to the Mickey Factz camp,,, hope he's down for the movement. I really don't feel like typin,,, so I'm outttttt.
So I was just on the shuttle and heard Rhianna's song "unfaithful" when it came on. And these are pretty much the thoughts that flowed through my mind... somethin lite...
Disclaimer: No person's feelings were harmed causing, during, or as a result of this poem. Thank you lol
A shot rang out,
The man screamed aloud,
His heart pierced by the bullet,
Who would've thought she would be the one to pull it.
The trigger squeezed slowly and the pain grew likewise,
Words could only tell half his pain because deeper is where the hurt lies,
He could only be fooled but for so long,
He soon realized too good to be true wasn't wrong.
And swore he wouldn't mourn but a man scorn is unable to mend a heart torn,
Alone that is.
But how is he to trust the next when Perfect was far from best?
And Next swears she's different from the rest,
But if I take a guess the rest will say the same as Next.
He refuses to live in fear and so gives her a shot,
She quickly moves to the number one spot,
Too late did he realize again he was got.
And too much more of this, he swore his heart would rot.
Please check out the new site, kuz it goes harddd. Even though I hate the pic that is put up, I just want to kno why I am laughing so hard, that was prolly when Barry told Ifenyi to "get yo gay ass off of me. But yea my G'z, back to the grind, gotta get this hold off of my account so a nigga can register for this last class. I sense a Jersey takeover of PITT this weekend, I mean we already run this bitch but more can't hurt. Steelers about to bust the Ravens ass,,, hopefully. We already beat them twice and that's the only reason I do not want to play them again. Sidenote... where the hoes at? Minus the one's that I'm blacklisting in early 09. Females done lost they minds. "Bitches is birds so I give em sunflower seeds."
What yall think about me remixing Beyonce's single ladies? lol sporty thieves styleee. Im outtt
A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video let the beat build. The audio content identified in your video is Let The Beat Build by Lil Wayne. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.
Replace Your Audio with AudioSwap
Don't worry, we have plenty of music available for your use. Please visit our AudioSwap library to learn how you can easily replace the audio in your video with any track from our growing library of fully licensed songs.
If you think there's been a mistake, or you have other questions, please visit the Copyright Notice page in your account.
The YouTube Content Identification Team
I haven't posted yet so I guess I should introduce myself...I go by the name of Miss Dj Gemz and I'm glad my homeboy Nick asked me to be a writer on here....Yeaaaa thats about all I got..Here's the post Barry was tryna put up here though....My thoughts: I would love to hear Nas' response but than again.....I really don't think Soulja Boy is worth his time...Aight yall here it goes:
-Miss Dj Gemz