3.08.2009

And The Winner Is..

As if yall didnt know who was gon be victorious! Much love to tha nigga Bone tho. Dats my boy all day. Yo this time change thang gotcha boy effed up in tha game, I'm soooo glad its sprang break so I can get acclimated to dis foolishness, I jus hope tha weather holds over (minus this lil rain).
So I got home today, mind you its like 3am and its some random chick sittin on tha steps to tha unoccupied crib next door. So me being tha nice guy dat I am, asked lil mama if errythang was straight and she was like yeah, but as I was goin in tha crib she asked if she could come sit inside and I told her yeah. So she came in wit this big ass diaper bag lookin thang full of her shit and she proceeded to tell me bout dis big ass fight dat her and her boyfriend just got in, and me, being generally unamused, began to text errybody bout dis random ass chick i had sittin on my couch and my ADP pointed out to me that my story sounded like tha beginning of a bad horror flick and at that point I was confused as to why I would let dis broad in tha crib.. Too late. She finally left, but as I think back on her story, she was talkin bout her man aint shit and I wondered, if a nigga/chick aint got nothin spectacular goin for them, what keeps you around? It's gotta be somethin right? She said there was nothin worth holdin on to with this dude. Not even the sex. That's stupid to me, but jus somethin for yall to think about while choosin future partners. Make sure that if anything, they at least know how to put it down in tha room. Otherwise, what good are they? Exactly.

No comments: