3.27.2009

D.C.

Soo ya boy went to D.C. from Saturday to Tuesday for this conference that didnt see no parts of me. I instead chilled wit my prophyte and my potna and spent money that I didn't have.. Blew some rap money and then some pretend money. It was great! D.C. has a high ass AIDS population, so the theme of the week was from my boy Gorilla Zoe, "she got her tongue ring for free, she can't put that tongue on me, she can put that tongue on you, you can catch that shit for free." Pretty much sums up how I feel about the D.C. chicks. The quote of the week, however, was made from LaKeshia, a Howard U student, about the homosexuals on her campus stating, "yeah its a buncha faggots here. dey be wearing uggs.. dancin round and twitchin and shit." Mayne dat shit was fuuuunnnyy!! She aint lie tho.. The homosexuals were heavy in the District.. Prolly a main factor in the AIDS Epidemic.. SMDH.

-Fresh

P.S. I think the mixtape gon be done this weekend.. I got my fangaz crossed.

No comments: