3.04.2009

I Jus Wanna Be Successful..

Sooo.. It's pretty much spring break for ya boy and I'm glad. Big sigh of relief right derr and it also seems like errythang is coming to a close. Had a very good meeting the other night, finished up all my assignments, and am almost officially finished wit this mixtape. So far, so good.

In Barry B's quest to make me famous so we can get paid, tonight I believe I'll find out whether or not I'm going to be opening up for N.E.R.D. March 28th, so pray for me, b/c I need it. This might be the show that opens up some doors for ya boy. Between, that, this mixtape, Bone's recent success (my potna hit me up at 3 in da mornin to tell me how big his song is gettin.. POW), and Beewirks doin tracks fa all these major artists (Slum Village, Chaundon, and Stat Quo jus to name a few) it looks like the Movement is about to be ON.

Now.. if only this biweekly meeting could happen so I can either go home and go to sleep or go do some music!!!! Sheesh..

-Fresh

No comments: