3.10.2009

Bak in Jerz

Let me start this off on a somewhat random, but revealing note. Apparently this doesn't happen to anyone but me, lol but if you have been wit a shorty more than twice, and have to ask 4 head. Chances are she ain't good at it, so why waste the time. The girls wit a mean top game take pride in that, and therefore do it on their own. Lol but yea apparently this only affects me.
Back to reality, I'm bak in the great, often hated on, state of New Jersey. This trip is gonna be relatively trouble free, mmaybe kuz I jus got here yesterday and I'm leaving in a few hours. On the ride home from forty deuce yesterday I learned some great shit, one of my best friends stopped Bangin. Y'all readin this are prolly college kids livin in a bubble, but shit kan get real out here, or anywhere. But, although he gonna be facin a lil heat 4 it n whatnot, niggaz ain't tryna go 2 war over 1 lost member, and trust me, niggaz kan make it a war. Anywhooooo, 2morro I'm off to Phoenix, warm weather, outdoor bball courts, and hopefully a tat 4 me depending on how much it is. I'm excited, goin 2 da desert, tryna see some cacti n shitttt. I'll be hittin y'all wit updates n shitt 1nce I'm there.
Twitter me babbbbbyyyyy: BarryB7. N I'm out



Barry B The Youngest in Charge

No comments: