1.15.2009

New site, new moves

www.fab5ent.com
Please check out the new site, kuz it goes harddd. Even though I hate the pic that is put up, I just want to kno why I am laughing so hard, that was prolly when Barry told Ifenyi to "get yo gay ass off of me. But yea my G'z, back to the grind, gotta get this hold off of my account so a nigga can register for this last class. I sense a Jersey takeover of PITT this weekend, I mean we already run this bitch but more can't hurt. Steelers about to bust the Ravens ass,,, hopefully. We already beat them twice and that's the only reason I do not want to play them again. Sidenote... where the hoes at? Minus the one's that I'm blacklisting in early 09. Females done lost they minds. "Bitches is birds so I give em sunflower seeds."
What yall think about me remixing Beyonce's single ladies? lol sporty thieves styleee. Im outtt

No comments: