1.26.2009

Allow me to Introduce myself and Resposne to Unfaithful

What's good world? It's the boy G Curt Known to Flirt (and that's the short version). I be busy as hell and every time I have came to post I forgot my password but I got it now. I'll be posting random things every now then. I try to write poetry every now and then so here's somethin to start off...

So I was just on the shuttle and heard Rhianna's song "unfaithful" when it came on. And these are pretty much the thoughts that flowed through my mind... somethin lite...

Disclaimer: No person's feelings were harmed causing, during, or as a result of this poem. Thank you lol

A shot rang out,
The man screamed aloud,
His heart pierced by the bullet,
Who would've thought she would be the one to pull it.

The trigger squeezed slowly and the pain grew likewise,
Words could only tell half his pain because deeper is where the hurt lies,
He could only be fooled but for so long,
He soon realized too good to be true wasn't wrong.

And swore he wouldn't mourn but a man scorn is unable to mend a heart torn,
Alone that is.

But how is he to trust the next when Perfect was far from best?
And Next swears she's different from the rest,
But if I take a guess the rest will say the same as Next.

He refuses to live in fear and so gives her a shot,
She quickly moves to the number one spot,
Too late did he realize again he was got.
And too much more of this, he swore his heart would rot.

G Curt

No comments: