2.03.2009

Grind hard like a reggae Tape.

1st off, I would like to say I wish I was as talented as the Pratt's, but I'm not and I can't do shit but grind,,, and get girls lol. Mannnnnnn, Steeler's victory was crazy, n if yall thought my homegirls video was crazy, I may some O Dog in Menace 2 Society type shit on here in the near future, depends on how I'm feeling. Anywayssss, the legendary Fab 5 is working on a mixtape, and in my job title of "Nigga to get Nick signed" I'm putting him on the tape. It's been a whole day and he hasn't made a song yettttt, fuck kinda grind is that lol.

Sidenote, I'm editing my lil sister's paper,,, and I dont even kno what Its tryna say, I'm super confuseddddd. N yo, yall niggaz got homework. I got 75 profile views n I jus wanna kno who reads this shit lol, so hollllla at me n let me kno b4 I go into self prescribed solitary confinement

No comments: