2.18.2009

Yoooo wutz good. As I get stuck at 16 bars I decided 2 hit the blog up. I'm still waitin on Nick's mixtape, nigga got the world waitin like dat shit is kool, it ain't. I'm actually at work right now listening to my co workers talk about taking weave out. YOu see Dorthy has her first glue in weave, and she's scared as shit that the glue is gonna pull her hair out, which it probably will. She sounds so foolish, while the weave "professionals" (Kara and Genna) are telling her it will all be fineeeeee. The things you females do. I personally HATE weave. Why lie about the length of your hair? The nigga is gonna find out eventually, foolish ass fools. N now we in da car arguin about it. "What if your hair falls out?" Foolish nigga your hair ain't fall out so what are you saying. Awwww mannnnn, now we're comparing weave to bracessssss. I'm done wit this shit. I never seen my mother or sister wit a weave, and that's all I have to go on. Ya digg me? And shit, its usuallypretty dam obvious when shorty has weave. I ain't stupid, I kno dam well that tou don't have a layer of ur hair that stops at ur shoulders, and another that stops at your nipple. Fukkkk outta here.
This discussion led us to talking about make up. Make up ain't bad, but all dat make up every day? You are lying about what you look like constantly, to the point where you may even forget. Lies women tell, and y'all say niggaz are bad. At least you know what I look like. And that's all 4 now. Random confusion of the mind of Barry B. May have a part 2 komin soon.

No comments: