2.28.2009

Im Better Than Nick Pratt

Recently do to my success I have had the privledge of doing a bunch of songs related to my life. One in particular "Where Tha Money At" features my brother Nick Pratt. For some reason he is under the impression that his verse was better than mine on this song(Crazy Right?). Well after hearing such remarks I requested that he put tha song on the blog an let the people decided and yet he has failed to do so. Which brings me to the conclusion that he is scared and doesnt want his ego crushed; therefore, he has allowed it to "slip" his mind or he has been too"busy". What are you scared of Nick? Answer: bONE is better MC than Nick Pratt!!!!!

Go Check Me Owt<-(Slugg) at myspace.com/swaggaking1 an hola at me on facebook under the alias of Harris Smith on the Prairie View A&M University Network and The D/FW network


"College Boy Movement South MuthaFucker People Know US"

No comments: