2.12.2009

Jesus put me on the pay roll



god wit this shit, jesus put me on the pay roll...
So, I'm sitting in class as my lil virtual rat trains himself, and I'm thinking to myself, "How can I be as cool as my roomates?" And there's no way possible, I mean, yall hear Nick P on the tracks, and read G Curts poetry n advice for females. These niggaz r 2 cool. So I decided I wud jus get in where I fit in. I'm pretty excited for this new spring Play cloths drop tomorrow, minus the fact that I have no breadddddd. R2, where them checks attttt? That cardigan looks soooo hard, prolly wont be in Pgh, but fuk it I need it. I need a girl who will sponsor me n buy me nice DKNY cardigans, wait we're talkin about Play cloths. On dat note shout out 2 G lol. I feel like I should work on my mixtape, Its gonna be about gettin fresh n thats pretty much it. It's gonna be on leak jones n then imma get signed n go platinum... And 50 won't diss me I'll get Chris Brown 2 beat up his baby momzzzz

No comments: