12.31.2008

Randomized Organization

Blogging kuz Im bored but bored kuz I'm blogging, kind of in a bad situation I guess. Barry B, the Youngest in Charge checking in once again,,, there's probably no1 even reading this but fuck it I don't care lol. I'm at work and need a way to pass the time, jus skreamed on a high skooler cuz he's supposed 2 be taking a test but is sendin love notes thru a calculator to another dude, kinda gay. Shout out 2 Alyce and her apple pie lol, shit smells dum good. Yo, I tried to upload the video of soulja boy sayin Nas killed hip hop (the child is getting besides himself), but idk how to do it, whatever I'm new at this.
I don't know what I'm doinggg for New Years Eve 2night, there's 2 many ideas but nothing that really sticks out as superb. I was told to "stay inside, call people drunk and scream Happy New Years'..." That's lame as shittttt, I may jus face a bottle of Mo in preparation for the madness 2009 will bring. I found myself listenin 2 my roommate's music alot. The growth is krazyy, shout out to the nicest 21 year old rapper on the planet, Nick Pratt the Scholar. PITT is losin 2 Rutgers ryte now, jersey goes hard even tho rutgers is wak. LT u shudda went there nigga. fuk it, i'm outttt

www.Fab5ent.com
Barry B
Youngest In Charge

No comments: